Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, didn't they get all the players to take wage cuts last year and their still in the shit. How much more of a pay cut will they ask the players to take this season. I know it's not Laporta's fault, he just has to fix it. How much do you think Aguero and Garcia signed up for and much will they actually end up with?....
It's a joke of a club from where they were ten to twelve years ago....!

Do La Liga punish clubs and demote them and give them a points deduction for being in debt?
Relegation into the segunda division, a 30 point deduction and they start afresh.

Any other club in la liga bar the top two and the consequences would have been dealt out by now.

Would be funny if Sergio turns round and terminates his contract. He’s not even registered yet.He must have been lied to about the situation.

Thing is, didn't they get all the players to take wage cuts last year and their still in the shit. How much more of a pay cut will they ask the players to take this season. I know it's not Laporta's fault, he just has to fix it. How much do you think Aguero and Garcia signed up for and much will they actually end up with?....
It's a joke of a club from where they were ten to twelve years ago....!
Sergio deal was on twatter last night 12 million euros a year

I wonder how much more time Messi will give them?

In a way it’s starting to become embarrassing for him don’t you think?

We currently have possibly the greatest footballer of all time now out of contract and waiting to be offered something…anything…by a club over £1 billion in debt. In addition the only way they can offer him anything is by sacking the majority of his fellow players.

The best he is going to be offered is a wage cut and the chance to play with an aging team with the majority of the best players gone and an unstable future.

It begs the question “What are you waiting for?”

So what do we think he is waiting for? He’s been treated badly by Barca and now they’re taking the piss out of him.

Barca‘s stance is also weird. I understand that Messi brings in more than he costs and is a huge asset financially and on the pitch but sacrificing everything to keep a 34 year old another two years? Is Messi that good that what remains will finish top 4? Maybe he is.

Last edited:
Could this be the prelude to Barca conceding? This info has leaked. Basically letting their fans know they are screwed, financially. Over the next few days news will be released they can't shift the players they need to resulting in them saying as much as both parties wanted to conclude a deal, Messi cannot be resigned. All in time for the Copa to finish, and Messi to move to us??? All hypothetical of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.