Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi could lower his salary to 0% and it still wouldn't help them. They need to remove 187m euros off the wage bill. Even if they release Griezmann, Dembele, Coutinho, de Jong, Alba, Pique, Pjanic and Umtiti, it still wouldn't be enough. Don't forget, they still need to add Messi's wages and the 4 new signings to the books. In other words, they're completely fucked.

Fuck me these tweets are suddenly veering off course for the good ship laporta/Barca/Messi.

First we have jabba the **** saying only us and PSG can afford Messi but only through financial doping and now this geezer is saying even if Messi drops 50% of his wages it still isn't on.

Don't know if Mr Pritam is any good for info but it sounds like little Lionel is as far removed from Barca as he's ever been.

Fuck me I've just realised how actually fucked they are. Sergio might never play for them.

I'll be honest I would rather think long term than get Messi but I was wondering did the wage cut situation come as a surprise to Barca because apparently it isn't a new rule and they had been warned about their wages last season. If they did know then surely Messi did as well and he would have known the contract had to be signed before it ended or they would end up in the situation they are in now were as it stands I don't think they can register him even if decided to stay. It does seem strange that he didn't sign the contract and let Barca sort the rest it would have been one problem off their backs. I may have misunderstood the whole thing though.
And Aguero is best mates with Messi. Why would he let his mate join a team expecting to play with him if Barca can’t afford either of them.
I don’t get that part of what’s going on at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.