Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't said he has. He is certainly not a Barcelona player howerver.

Might be savouring his freedom. Might be thinking of retiring, or maybe exploring his options.
No way hes retiring yet. Just been the stand out player at Copa America and smashed a few more records last season in the La Liga along the way, showed hes probably got another 2 seasons left at the highest level.

I personally don't think hes pondering anything and wants to stay at Barca, is seeing if they can pull a miracle out the bag before 'X' date, and if not hes giving Pep a buzz.

Well Another valid point!

Their reportedly tends to be their publicly, wirh PSG imo.
Despite being called "Le Parisien", they know fuck all about PSG. No french journos knew anything about Hakimi pursuit and were talking about Aurier for months until it all blew up. They didn't see Donnarumma signing either. Duncan Castles (strange, i know) was one of the first to talk about it when Juventus and Barça were still reported as the front runners. PSG sold a player to Bayer Leverkusen yesterday and they didn't know anything about it either.

In regards of Messi, it just makes sense because Messi could have already accepted PSG or City offers long ago. He is still clearly waiting for Barça to iron out the financial issues with La Liga. Publicly or covertly dropping out is the obvious course of action if the player is turning down offers and Le Parisien is just using that common sense to garner views.

Agreed, he seems to be ignoring the massive red light of Barca needing to cut costs - just keeps saying Messi will sign etc etc.

He's almost coming across as a Barca mouthpiece

yeah, I mean if messi does end up signing a contract then that will be that, but if he goes elsewhere he isn’t half going to look stupid

Messi, when asked about his future at Barcelona, folliwing his return from the copa America.

“I am disconnected from everything, I am not looking at anything. Enjoying this moment, the people, falling down little by little about what this means and preparing to go on vacation with my family, which is what it is now. The truth is that happy, impossible to explain the happiness that I, my family and my friends feel. A beautiful madness all this"

Sure tried to corroborate Laporta's version, and give the beloved Barcelona fans a bit of reassurance, aye. Could have put so much to bed with even a vague mention.

Messi, when asked about his future at Barcelona, folliwing his return from the copa America.

“I am disconnected from everything, I am not looking at anything. Enjoying this moment, the people, falling down little by little about what this means and preparing to go on vacation with my family, which is what it is now. The truth is that happy, impossible to explain the happiness that I, my family and my friends feel. A beautiful madness all this"

Sure tried to corroborate Laporta's version, and give the beloved Barcelona fans a bit of reassurance, aye. Could have put so much to bed with even a vague mention.
The very essence of non commital

Very strange he doesn't mention his future .
Nobody in life doesn't like not knowing what future plans you have going forward .
Esp in football being free agent just don't go on vacation not knowing your work future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.