Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PSG gets in Donnarumma, Ramos, Messi for a total sum of zero transfer fee that is madness. yes big salary for sure but they would have huge salary too if they buy them out from a long contract anyway for crazy amounts.

Lots to agree with here Messi instead of Kane , extra revenue and global fans brought in a bonus. Offer Dortmund 10mill over buyout now to leave home there. Ext season - next 5 years front line sorted

i think this is the reason why theres nothing connected with city at the moment, its still not fully resolved, and city wont want to drop kane to pursue messi unless theyre absolutely certain that hes available and will join

Stop Kane deal, sell 30 year old Mahrez and Bernardo if he wants to go anyway, and get Messi now and Haaland next season for optional fee.
To me this makes much more sense than Kane for 5 years and no knows if Kane at age 31/32 will still be a prolific scorer or a fully injury prone guy who lost lot of his pace by then.

People say here its not our money why we worry to spend it, then go big on Messi whatever crazy salary he wants at least zero transfer fee and Haaland for 65m GBP is also a great fee regardless of agent fees and salary.

Messi will score 20+ in PL next season same as Kane..., then next season Haaland takes over Messi can create lol.
dont even make me compare them in their prime...

this is one in a lifetime chance to get him on a free. sponsors would start signing up to us out of nowhere with Messi, Messi is a player who has fans following him here a and buying merchandise a lot. its not like coupe of Bosnian fans with Dzeko its millions of fans around the globe, Asia especially.

unless its another bullshit and he resigns once Tebas shits himself and changes the rules for Barca crying wolf of City and PSG of course at the same time.
No no, Mahrez is too good rn. Bernardo should go. Dzeko forgotten legend.

Stop Kane deal, sell 30 year old Mahrez and Bernardo if he wants to go anyway, and get Messi now and Haaland next season for optional fee.
To me this makes much more sense than Kane for 5 years and no knows if Kane at age 31/32 will still be a prolific scorer or a fully injury prone guy who lost lot of his pace by then.

People say here its not our money why we worry to spend it, then go big on Messi whatever crazy salary he wants at least zero transfer fee and Haaland for 65m GBP is also a great fee regardless of agent fees and salary.

Messi will score 20+ in PL next season same as Kane..., then next season Haaland takes over Messi can create lol.
dont even make me compare them in their prime...

this is one in a lifetime chance to get him on a free. sponsors would start signing up to us out of nowhere with Messi, Messi is a player who has fans following him here a and buying merchandise a lot. its not like coupe of Bosnian fans with Dzeko its millions of fans around the globe, Asia especially.

unless its another bullshit and he resigns once Tebas shits himself and changes the rules for Barca crying wolf of City and PSG of course at the same time.
Better idea
City Sign Messi & pay him 10k per week then Mansour could then employee him privately & pay him 500k per wk.
Job sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.