Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
Well we're fucked if they ever do get a great squad then aren't we?
No because they have champions league to play so will need a great squad. Are you purposely being stupid?

thesilvalining said:
Stoned Rose said:
No because they have champions league to play so will need a great squad. Are you purposely being stupid?

My head says go balls out to sign Messi,but realisticly i think the team needs strengthing in defence-CB-LB,Midfield,but you never no,if we did get him,could you imagine the frontline,Messi-Aguero-Silva,wow bit spec.

ADI DAZLER said:
thesilvalining said:
Stoned Rose said:

My head says go balls out to sign Messi,but realisticly i think the team needs strengthing in defence-CB-LB,Midfield,but you never no,if we did get him,could you imagine the frontline,Messi-Aguero-Silva,wow bit spec.

And it's took you nearly 5 years to post that? ;)

SPIDERBOY said:
ADI DAZLER said:
thesilvalining said:

Been Busy,maybe i will wait another 5 years to post.

ADI DAZLER said:
SPIDERBOY said:
ADI DAZLER said:

Wasn't a dig,was a joke,hence the wink.

Worst Case Ontario said:
It's funny that people actually believe we have a chance of getting Messi, and we call bitters deluded

We do, it may only be a 10% or 20 % chance but it's not a zero chance. My opinion is there is only small chance he will leave Barcelona but if he does it's a big chance it will be to us.

ADI DAZLER said:
SPIDERBOY said:
ADI DAZLER said:

As they say, "Quality Not Quantity"!!!!

I was at the Barcelona match last night and there is definitely something 'up' with Messi. His body language tells its own narrative; for one, his movement off the ball was pretty non-existent throughout the game, and when he missed a clear cut chance with his left (before he scored the free kick) he just slowly walked back towards his position, head down and shoulders slumped.

Talking with the season ticket holder (who got me the ticket) after the match, and she said that there are lots of fans who seem to think that something is amiss.

On another note, the ground was half full and the atmosphere was seriously flat throughout the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.