Lisbon meet up..

Anyone managed to find decent priced flights for this everything I’ve seen is like a long stop or direct is near enough £500
Try the TAP site - just looked and less than £200 flying out on the 2nd and back on the 7th but you can play with dates

There’s plenty from Gatwick and Stansted on the Monday in the £60, £70 range.

Obviously got to factor in getting there.

There’s not been anything direct from Manchester for less than about £300 one way, since the draw was made.
very true, i paid £175 from mcr direct to lisbon with airline tap portgual sunday - wednesday (that price isn't overall cheap)

Anyone managed to find decent priced flights for this everything I’ve seen is like a long stop or direct is near enough £500
Been looking all week. Was willing to fly to Porto or Faro and get the train. I wouldn't get the train or drive to a London airport. Just can't be arsed with the hassle.

You can still get a Sunday evening flight to Faro for twenty odd quid,(ryanair) from Manc, plenty of cheap digs about, especially if they're a few of ya, then a Monday train to lisbon for a similar price.
Got return to Milan, then Milan to manc on Wednesday, cheapish when I booked but no doubt not so cheap now.
Might be worth a look at routes like that though, no chance of cheap fares from Manc on them dates now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.