Lisbon next round (merged)

Re: IF we play in Lisbon next round.

cptaidan88 said:
cptaidan88 said:
I had a plan for this but work on the Wednesday has put a stop to it now unfortunately. Going to go with Spike or Thomas Cook now.

For those looking into it, I was planning;

Liverpool > Barcelona Wednesday 7th with Easyjet
Barcelona > Lisbon Thursday 8th with Vueling (early in the morning)
Lisbon > Barcelona > Liverpool All with Easyjet on the 9th.

You can have another night in Barcelona too if you want coming back, but the Wednesday night they're home to Leverkusen, the main reason I was planning a detour there.

In view of the Swansea game on the Sunday I was considering going from Bristol doing the same thing. Factoring in (fairly basic) accomodation it was about £250pp last night, although that doesnt incude match ticket at the Nou Camp where the cheapest seemed to be €60.

The convenience of the organised trip wins for me on this occasion.

To those spending a bit of time in Lisbon beforehand, Benfica are at home on the Tuesday night to Zenit St Petersburg. I would expect tickets to be fairly easy to come by.

Im flying into Faro about 11.35 then getting the train to Lisbon and finding my hotel, might be tempted to head to the Stade De Luz if i am there in time

Where are people stoping on the Algarve ?
Faro, Albuferia, Vilamora, or elsewhere ?
It would be good if most are in same area and establish some good boozers to meet up in.

to the posters that have said they are definately going .if i have not got sufficient numbers i will have to cancel the coach tomorrow(tuesday morning). to the ones who have paid i will be in touch to try and offer alternatives or a refund. i am sorry to the ones who have paid but if i dont cancel soon i will not only lose the deposit but i am liable for the full price.mac

£263 to fly from man bmi 5;30-heathrow tap airlines 8;20-lisbon on wed 7th then tap airline from lisbon 9;25 direct to manc for 12;10 fri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.