Lisbon next round (merged)

If anyone is staying in Madrid the night before and then doing the short flight to Lisbon thurs am PM me
Im looking into going to Athletico vs Beskitas cheers

m32blue said:
If anyone is staying in Madrid the night before and then doing the short flight to Lisbon thurs am PM me
Im looking into going to Athletico vs Beskitas cheers
that game will be on the same day as ours?

ell said:
GXCity said:
ell said:
If poss mate fly out on the wednesday night, prices drop loads. Thats my plan anyway. Hoping to sort a coach from algarve seems a lot of blues doing this

We would if there flights on Wednesday as we have free access to our accomodation. Who have you seen who fly to Faro on Wednesdays?
If possible try liverpool mate thats who I saw. Only problem is needing to book a half day on the wednesday too

Return flights from Liverpool on the Wednesday, back on Friday,are over £200. Would be cheaper going on the TC trip at £240 when you take into account the need to get to Lisbon from Faro

GXCity said:
ell said:
GXCity said:
We would if there flights on Wednesday as we have free access to our accomodation. Who have you seen who fly to Faro on Wednesdays?
If possible try liverpool mate thats who I saw. Only problem is needing to book a half day on the wednesday too

Return flights from Liverpool on the Wednesday, back on Friday,are over £200. Would be cheaper going on the TC trip at £240 when you take into account the need to get to Lisbon from Faro
Ive got it at 120 quid mate let me dig it up and I shall PM you the details

ell said:
GXCity said:
ell said:

Ive got it at 120 quid mate let me dig it up and I shall PM you the details

Cheers mate. Much appreciated

the cost of return travel from faro/albuferia to lisbon is 33 euro with all tolls paid.
price is based on a full 49 seater coach.
if we cannot fill the coach it may cost more.
if travel does not take place there will be a refund of 30 euro( 3euro for the deposit will be deducted, as the coach company take this as a deposit).
pickup/drop off points in faro/albuferia to be posted shortly
please send payment via paypal to lindablyth32@hotmail.co.uk.
please include the paypal charge on top of your fare as any payments without will be returned. thanks mac

Belfast Intl to Faro
Dep Tue, 06 March 2012 08:30
Arr Tue, 06 March 2012 11:35
Flight 6793
Check in opens Tue, 06 March 2012 06:30
Check in closes Tue, 06 March 2012 07:50

Faro to Belfast Intl
Dep Sat, 10 March 2012 10:05
Arr Sat, 10 March 2012 13:15
Flight 6794
Check in opens Sat, 10 March 2012 08:05
Check in closes Sat, 10 March 2012 09:25

Happy days, how far is Faro airport from the train station as I intend to get the train to Lisboa on the tuesday and find a hotel in faro for the friday evening cheers

If in Lisbon in time, I might well decide to go to the Benfica game on the tuesday night

Tbilisi said:
Halfpenny said:
This is on my birthday, would love to go. Probably can't afford it sadly.

My 50th was Kiev last year,went with family,great trip I couldnt really afford - youre a long time dead mate!
It'll only be my 20th, plenty of time yet mate! haha

just booked flights from man to faro 118 return tues to sat,digs 8 nicker a night in albuferia,30 dabs return coach to lisbon,jobs a gooden ! cmon u blues !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.