Lisbon next round (merged)

Re: IF we play in Lisbon next round.

ryan1985 said:
Does anyone know will spike be going day before game or day of game? Need to know for work!

Why don't you book the three days off. Then when you know cancel one.

ell said:
Manchester - Faro

Thursday return fri or sat for 168 return sunday for 188

Not too bad for a long weekend if your missing swansea

You can get Hotel and all your food and drink in for less than that.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
ell said:
Manchester - Faro

Thursday return fri or sat for 168 return sunday for 188

Not too bad for a long weekend if your missing swansea

You can get Hotel and all your food and drink in for less than that.
Please point me in the direction mate!

I wouldn't go to Algarve at this time of the year, women are still wearing too many clothes, I would definitely focus in Lisbon.

brad the blue said:
ryan1985 said:
Does anyone know will spike be going day before game or day of game? Need to know for work!

Why don't you book the three days off. Then when you know cancel one.

On the Porto trip it was said if we got to Lisbon we would go on morning
of game and come back next day.
Things change but this was the intention from the guys that run it.

promised myself i wouldnt bother with this game,as ive got a fucking tax bill thats sitting on the table staring at me, but after going porto for a days in the sun i'm finding it hard not to look at flights!

help!

notts blue said:
promised myself i wouldnt bother with this game,as ive got a fucking tax bill thats sitting on the table staring at me, but after going porto for a days in the sun i'm finding it hard not to look at flights!

help!

Get booked up ...fook the taxman,just tell him
you can`t read or write and have a dog called
bluerosie 47 and you will be fine

bluevengence said:
notts blue said:

help!

Get booked up ...fook the taxman,just tell him
you can`t read or write and have a dog called
bluerosie 47 and you will be fine

well ive allready got a twitch so could be worth a try!!

Anyone going from Vilamoura area? Would get over to Albefeira for the train but last one back is 1900 so would have to stay in Lisbon. Just got a price for a minibus for 8 at €399 so if there is a few this could be an option.

GXCity said:
Anyone going from Vilamoura area? Would get over to Albefeira for the train but last one back is 1900 so would have to stay in Lisbon. Just got a price for a minibus for 8 at €399 so if there is a few this could be an option.
my mate lives in the algarve mate, this is his website, when we know who we are playing, if anyone interested i will ask him for a price. im gonna see what spike comes up with tomorrow, as i can only take 2 days of work

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.algarvetravel.biz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.algarvetravel.biz/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.