Lisbon next round (merged)

Re: IF we play in Lisbon next round.

i will post info soon for coach travel from faro/albuferia. so if you are interested can you provisionally put your name down.thanks mac

mac said:
i will post info soon for coach travel from faro/albuferia. so if you are interested can you provisionally put your name down.thanks mac

Just make sure its not the same driver as this guy...
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=248939" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=248939</a>

:-)

mac said:

Definatley put me down for 2 please Mac.
If it is anything like Benidorm-Vilareal then it will be a great trip !

mac said:

Put me down for 2 pal!

gazinho said:
Anyone flying direct to Lisbon??? If so which English airport are you going from?

I have the Air Lingus site and Easyjet open to fly from either Belfast or Dublin, but waiting until the Sporting game finishes before booking anything (have also the Trip Advisor site open for Lisboa hotels, but still afraid to book anything in case Legia score)

Sporting thus far: 11 points in the league behind Porto, scored 15 goals less than them and conceded 2 more.

Won their Europa League group p6 w4 l2

Haven't lost at home in any competition since August. Haven't won on the road since last day of October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.