list the cars you've had.

In order:

Mark 2 Golf GTI- My first car, it wouldn't start half the time and the indicators would blow their fuse about once a week.

Jeep Wrangler 2.5L- Wish I still had it, the girls loved it.

Dodge Intrepid- Crap car, then the auto trans decided to blow itself up making it even crapper.

Jeep Cherokee 4.0L- A great truck that I put 130,000 miles on without anything ever breaking.

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.6L- Another solid truck but it cost me a fortune at the fuel pump.

B6 Audi S4- Loved everything about it, beautiful and fast as f*ck. Wish I hadn't sold it but needed something that got better mpg.

Mark 6 Golf GTI- Only had it a month, but pretty impressed so far. It needs to be just a little faster though, an exhaust, intake and ecu tune are in it's near future.

de niro said:
just remembered a bought a renault 5 from the auctions, i took it to grey mare lane market and put a for sale sign in it, an older couple asked me for a spin before they buy, sadly the side doors won't open for love nor money so i had to climb in the hatchback in order to get the front doors open.of course i failed to mention this when negotiating, i drove to the back of the market jumped out have loosened both doors from the inside, in they got and after the test drive decided to buy.thank you 200 pounds profit overnight. after a minute or so the guy comes back with in inside door handle in his hand, i said i was so sorry and gave him a tenner back, his wife said thanks for being fair and off they toddled.
two minutes later i was in half as i looked down the car park to see two old dears climbing over the back seats having realised the only way in was via the tailgate. i could hardly run i was laughing that much.

i was a bad man back then.

As mentioned my Dad was a used car saleman "Sold as scene" and still sticks!

Mini Metro 1.0 which i wrapped around a lamp post.
Mini Metro 1.0 to replace the above (Both company cars)
Sierra 2.3i -shit off a shovel.Got my first speeder in that.
Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8td,good steady motor.
Vauxhall Astra 1.6 plodder bought for the ex wife.
Nissan Primera 2.0 diesel,basic but reliable.
Mondeo 1.8 diesel
Audi A4 1.6 fast as feck and loads of fun,solid motor.
Mondeo 2.0 TDCI Ghia X Brill and full of gadgets
Volvo S80 2.5D like driving around in your armchair.
Jaguar X type 2.0d Old mans car
BMW 1.8D solid motor but basic
Saab 2.3 SE Auto Convertible Petrol,bought this after getting laid off.1997 plate with 57k on the clock-fab motor great for the summer.Solid motor and drove great.
Mondeo 1.8 diesel non descript really !
Nissan Qashqui +2 N tec 1.5 diesel-just about to hire lease.Got the 7 seat version so we can get all the pan lids in !!

pauldominic said:
Felix Krull said:
Any other Mini fanatics on here, then? Not the BMW.

Mum had a red mini in wilmslow in about 72 and I can even remember the L plate.

:)

My first car was a mini - an old one - JAW 486V. All 350cc of it - and it didn't like the rain as the fuses would get wet and my only source of music was on old cassette player on the passenger seat. Loved it.

Then two Rovers - not great and not sure why I bought a second one
Vauxhall Nova saloon - bought from some of the nuns who used to be at Stockport Convent and the reg was AVM something so we called it Ave Maria

Then a Honda Civic (great car)
BMW 3 series
Alfa Spider - gorgeous until part of the cam shaft sheared off
Merc SLK but then got two large dogs so now...
Mazda CX7

yous all must be rich as fuck!! most of ye's have had 10+ cars!!

im only 25, so far.....
Citreon AX 1.0l, shit machine but worked, ran on basically air, brakes failed and alternator belt went!
Astra mk4 1.6l, reliable, goes and a ferrari compared to the AX!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.