Little things that irritate at football matches.

goatastuta said:
people who huff and puff when i turn up a few minutes late for kick off,and then again after half time,so the whole row has to stand up. seriously what is the problem? what do you miss? some lazy f***ers just swing their knees round a bit,coz they cant even be arsed standing up!this makes it extremely dangerous for me,as i am obviously far too drunk to get to my seat on time,and this added obstacle is generally just a bridge too far,usually culminating in me kicking someone in the back/head thats sat in the row in front.
All while taking pictures of the experience on your camera?

1. The whinging old fucker behind me that shouts ''Yahhh Yahhh'' every time play breaks down.
2. Fuckers that moan about atmosphere, yet only open their mouths to moan.
3. Not being able to bring a pint to your seat.
4. Bandwagons.
5. The shit pubs compared to those around Maine Rd.
6. Grown men wearing football shirts with their nickname on the back.
7. Henpecked blokes who can only go to the game chaperoned by their miserable domineering fucking girlfriends/wifes.
8. ''We're not really here'' chant.
9. Dicks who have bought extra kids seats on the cheap knowing full well that they won't be sat in, in the majority of games.
10. Silly fuckers, that think wearing a Stone Island jumper and acting like a knob equates to being a member of the Young Guvners.
11. The Balti Pies have gone shit...................Apart from that ....

Wheelsy said:
goatastuta said:
people who huff and puff when i turn up a few minutes late for kick off,and then again after half time,so the whole row has to stand up. seriously what is the problem? what do you miss? some lazy f***ers just swing their knees round a bit,coz they cant even be arsed standing up!this makes it extremely dangerous for me,as i am obviously far too drunk to get to my seat on time,and this added obstacle is generally just a bridge too far,usually culminating in me kicking someone in the back/head thats sat in the row in front.
All while taking pictures of the experience on your camera?
lol.not guilty sir.any form of photography at football,should be reserved for the press alone.which brings me to another point-when the police of some tin pot town,stand in front of the away end,videoing the entire end.usually accompanied by 101 alsatians! what the hell does that acheive?

Early leavers for me, really grinds my gears. Everyone is entitled to leave when they want but it still annoys me. I laughed when Kun scored in the dying seconds against Villarreal and half the stadium was empty, missing one of the best moments in recent years at our ground.

People going into the smoke rooms and having a piss.
Looking round after 40 minutes and despite me having brought the previous round none of the mates has gone to the bar, meaning half of the beer drinking time will be wasted.
Having to make a huge detour back to the pub after the game just so some away fan can get to their bus.
the steps at Newcastle.

glen quagmire said:
The **** in front always stating the obvious! I would one bomb him in the blinking of an eye, if i wouldn't get banned.

Can't be as bad as the cock behind me that sings every song you can think of, tunelessly under his breath and persists in shouting 'man on' at random moments and telling everyone how much better it was at Maine Rd. Well it was for me cos I was nowhere neat the twat.

charliebigspuds said:
walking up that spiral to the third tier before the match especially behind really slow walkers, the people that walk so slowly down the spirals after the match. People who get to the turnstiles and don't have their SC/ticket ready to use then start searching through their bag or pockets for it, FFS YOU KNOW THE DRILL!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up to that mate.

Also, the management who have sat behind me since the 80's. Not always the same people but always talking the same level of shite.

Trouble is I recognise myself in far too many other whinges on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.