Live England squad announcement...

Wait wait wait.. The court case hanging over Terry is "Unfortunate for him"?! Why, he's a racist!

It's less than one hour since he named his squad and we're still several weeks away from the tournament kicking off, but I already can't possibly see a future for Woy beyond this summer. He had a chance to make some real changes to the set up with an eye on the World Cup yet has bottled it more than Alex Ferguson with an 8-point lead.

Following the announcement of that pathetic squad, he's going to be hounded out of this job in an embarrassingly short amount of time. And quite rightly so; he's left himself with no excuses whatsoever.

You have got to be fucking kidding me! Jones over Micah! and he chose Jones who has been shit for months!?

I give up. Viva la France!

Dubai Blue said:
It's less than one hour since he named his squad and we're still several weeks away from the tournament kicking off, but I already can't possibly see a future for Woy beyond this summer. He had a chance to make some real changes to the set up with an eye on the World Cup yet has bottled it more than Alex Ferguson with an 8-point lead.

Following the announcement of that pathetic squad, he's going to be hounded out of this job in an embarrassingly short amount of time. And quite rightly so; he's left himself with no excuses whatsoever.

I hope he gets fucking lynched the ****. I genuinely had hope this summer for the first time in literally years but that squad selection has utterly crushed me.

Fucking Gerrard and Lampard again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.