Live England squad announcement...

Some terrible decisions in that squad. Gutted for Micah, he really should have been named!

Joke appointment, joke squad. He could have said right the squad going to EC are the team that will challenge in WC, could have picked a team with under 25s in it a couple of experienced lads just to keep them together but no we have the same crock of shite that will do fuck all.

Losing complete interest in international football as far as England concerned.

I'm at work so can't watch the press conference. Can someone tell me if the question has been asked why Richards and Walker have been left out?

Re: Richards, best RB in the league for me? No brainer surely?

Re: Walker, I'm sure it's only a fortnight injury so as YPOTY why the fuck isn't he there?

I know we have 4 players in there, but there are some really really baffling decisions he's made - I'm torn now - I'm loyal to our 4 picked players but fucking hell do we never learn? Have we forgotten how we felt after the last tournament debacle???

I'm so tempted to follow our David and Spain, and my daughter living there will probably sway me....

Im off to watch the last ten mins of the QPR game again, to cheer me up.

Woy's got to have a crush on this pair of pricks.
Carroll is a poor mans Mark Hately and he was just about adequate. I'm astonished he's in over Sturridge. As for Downing over Johnson, fuck off.

sjk2008 said:
I'm at work so can't watch the press conference. Can someone tell me if the question has been asked why Richards and Walker have been left out?

Re: Richards, best RB in the league for me? No brainer surely?

Re: Walker, I'm sure it's only a fortnight injury so as YPOTY why the fuck isn't he there?
Walker is injured for longer than that I think.
Re Richards he simply said 'it was a choice between Richards and Jones, and I chose Jones'.

He basically didn't answer the question asked, which was 'why has Richards not been chosen'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.