Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even going to deny, that we are a totally over-emotional fanbase, probably why Klopp is so perfect for us. Football to me is all about being carried away one minute and shitting it the next. I've never understood people who are rationale and calm about their team, so many fans talk about stats and formations, analytical, clinical, unemotional, thinking with the brain. Football should be about the heart, being ecstatic at big wins, being gutted at losing any game, first and foremost,we can talk tactics afterwards. At this moment we are dreaming, full of bravado and think we have chance, in a couple of weeks we may be 6 points behind and wondering if we've f**ked it up again and then we will have calmed down.
I'm sure every City fan would agree with that.

I'm not even going to deny, that we are a totally over-emotional fanbase, probably why Klopp is so perfect for us. Football to me is all about being carried away one minute and shitting it the next. I've never understood people who are rationale and calm about their team, so many fans talk about stats and formations, analytical, clinical, unemotional, thinking with the brain. Football should be about the heart, being ecstatic at big wins, being gutted at losing any game, first and foremost,we can talk tactics afterwards. At this moment we are dreaming, full of bravado and think we have chance, in a couple of weeks we may be 6 points behind and wondering if we've f**ked it up again and then we will have calmed down.
Would you say you were "uniquely" over-emotional?.

Last edited:

Sorry mate but we can't have opposition fans coming on here and talking sense ;)

Agree with that post almost entirely, although I'm of the mindset that it's always going to go tits up which is kind of indicative of a lot of City fans around my age. I'm sure many of the younger pups in our support go into games with a lot more confidence than the likes of me.

Can't argue with that but with City it tends to be getting carried away for one minute and shitting it for the other 89. ;-)

You look great going forward but I think any success is dependent on Coutinho staying fit - without his creativity your attack will find it hard to make up for that porous defence. It's telling that your only Prem clean sheet so far was against the team from the Nil-Nil Arena.

Said all along that you can't discount them as a title rival. The lack of European football is huge and enables them sufficient recovery for their high pressing game.

Let's hope they go a long way in the domestic cup competitions than (preferably not winning them ofcourse). Start with to extra games in January if they get to the LC semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.