Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we'll make major changes to the way we play. Just tweaks (such as Ederson going longer a few times) which the players should be able to take on board without any problem. It was interesting that de Bruyne played a bit deeper and closer to Fernandhino against Everton, a game which seemed to be a dress rehearsal.

I discussed this with my lad Saturday, KDB was super deep and we both wondered if it was a trial run for the Dippers game

Lumbering hardly makes him sound good lol

Maybe it was the wrong word. What I was trying to say is that Vincent's strength is his strength, a good physical battle with big No.9's and he always comes out on top. Small, nimble and especially very quick attackers, I think pose him more of a challenge. And he's definitely lost a yard of pace since his raft of injuries.

Maybe it was the wrong word. What I was trying to say is that Vincent's strength is his strength, a good physical battle with big No.9's and he always comes out on top. Small, nimble and especially very quick attackers, I think pose him more of a challenge. And he's definitely lost a yard of pace since his raft of injuries.
That certainly sounds better than lumbering. I think firminho will find being marked by vk different to being marked by stones.

Lost a yard but he’s probably still our fastest defender. Stones, Otamendi and Laporte aren’t anywhere near being fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.