Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Laporte may be the quickest out of him, Stones and Nico - Vinny deffo lost at least a yard

At the start of the season it seemed that Kompany's lack of pace was becoming a major problem. He seemed to be picking up a booking almost every game, mostly when beaten for pace. Since his latest comeback he seems to be managing the quicker attackers much better.

I think they were suggesting all our success has been easy and bought.

Sure, we have spent and bought players. But, the Liverpool fan mentioned we did not had to work hard. In what ways have we not worked hard ? Our players put in as good an effort as any other team. Same for our manager.

The main thing that will upset me if we go out in the quarters is that this team would only have five games left this season (after the second leg).

I never want this season to end!

Yes. Going out of the competition without having this team tested against the European elite (Real, Barca, Bayern) would be a shame.

This game can't come to quickly for me. I have a scouse neighbour who constantly reminds me of the history and pedigree of his club and that the footballing world wants Liverpool to batter us. I predict that we will put this tie to bed at Anfield then showboat our way to the semi final.
At least that's what I want to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.