Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we will win . Am going, about time I see us win at klanfield. I want this team to play lovely poetic football and for those fuckers to skulk out of the ground at the end with their massive banners under their arm.
Of course we all hope for the same, and it may very well pan out that way. I'd love more than anything, the tie to be put to bed tonight so we can put all our efforts into Saturday without being too concerned about the return leg next week. A nice 0-4 would do perfectly.

Tonight is a big game and I believe we have more big game players who know how to win. People questioning our mental strength and ability to cope with the situation but how many ‘winners’ do they have in their team. Milner is the only one I can think of. We have Players who know how to win when it matters and that is a key factor for me tonight. It’s not a league game in Jan it’s much bigger and I think their squad maybe lacks that type of experience more than we do

If we can stop them scoring, they will get frustrated and the dipper clowns will get restless and noisy. We just need to control the game with a professional performance. When the chances come we MUST put them away. I can’t see us having a nightmare like last time.
Come on CITY 0-2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Looking at looking at it with cold analytical calm, what the dippers have going for them this evening are the history of the fixture and a home crowd.
In a combined team, at a stretch three of their players would get in. Their left back maybe, Salah over Stirling on current form and maybe Fermino over Gabby. Other than that, there is a big gap in quality all over the pitch, particularly at Goalkeeper and Midflield three. We should win this tie. If we avoid brain farts we should prove just how much better we are than any other English side.

Eh?

He doesn’t even get in Brazil ahead of Gabby!

Fuck me, if I see one more of these shit faux 'Churchillian' ramblings from these 'one front tooth bigger than the other scruffy fuckers', just fuck off, it's boring as fuck, you're not Derek Hatton !
It was just absolute tripe, as Gene Hunt said, "now go back to Liverpool, have a lovely life stealing hubcaps and being over sentimental" more concise in one sentence than that mushy diatribe .

I know we have the better team but I think Liverpool will win tonight. I am struggling to get past our record there particularly in recent years where we have always had the better team but still don't seem to be able to do ourselves justice there. Just hoping it's close but high scoring. I think tonight is about being bang in the tie come the second leg and not giving ourselves a mountain to climb.

Which kit are we playing in? From the tv promos and pics from Anfield last night, it’d be be the third cup away kit.

The thing that worries me is that they are so fucking good at passing the nivea around the shower. They are just so damn good at being so close and smooth and hairless together. I think they are going to look to shiny for us on the Tele. 1-3 to city.

In a european tie, the shoulder barge by Firmino in Stones back gets given as a foul.

Weirdly confident for tonight, mainly because el Mago is playing.

Same. He is the difference. Press all they want, if we get the ball to Silva we will get through their press and create chances. We will have a higher level of control. We made mistakes which lost us the game at Anfield. Their pressing was good but we made errors that should not happen. We still scored three against them with relative ease to get back in the game.

Get the first goal and force them to open uo more and pick them off. We are due a win at Anfield and I think tonight is the night we will get it and thrash them 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.