Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a european tie, the shoulder barge by Firmino in Stones back gets given as a foul.

Weirdly confident for tonight, mainly because el Mago is playing.

So it wasn't just me that thought it was a foul?
These deluded tossers are due a spanking off us. It matters not it's at klanfield or we have a poor record there or their istree or it's a European night under the flood lights.
We're a better team than them, we're playing unbelievable football that most teams if not all would struggle against.
So why do we need to be scared by a team of abject failures who have consistently fallen short?

The hype by the pundits and press has put a lot of pressure on the Dippers, I think the occasion may get to them. This will be over after the first leg
0-3 sit back and enjoy.

In a european tie, the shoulder barge by Firmino in Stones back gets given as a foul.

Weirdly confident for tonight, mainly because el Mago is playing.

And because Stones isn’t.

European Cup quarter final or pre season kickabout Vinny doesn’t lose a 50/50 like that.

2 Premier League teams with a Champions League referee. Hope it isn't an issue.

Im really enjoying the build up to this game in the media. Its heaping the pressure on liverpool and effectively forcing their hand in getting a big lead. We are effectively underdogs in this game according to most of the media, something i think plays into our hands big time.

So it wasn't just me that thought it was a foul?
These deluded tossers are due a spanking off us. It matters not it's at klanfield or we have a poor record there or their istree or it's a European night under the flood lights.
We're a better team than them, we're playing unbelievable football that most teams if not all would struggle against.
So why do we need to be scared by a team of abject failures who have consistently fallen short?

It was a foul and he got pulled for the same thing against palace on Saturday

Im really enjoying the build up to this game in the media. Its heaping the pressure on liverpool and effectively forcing their hand in getting a big lead. We are effectively underdogs in this game according to most of the media, something i think plays into our hands big time.

Unless we lose then it'll be a huge failure on our part and a victory for the world against big bad City.

The more I have thought about this game the more convinced I am that we will win these two games. Will not be easy as no game at this level never is but, as has been stated time and time again, we are playing the best football ever seen in this country. Yes, they beat us at Anfield but this is by far a different game. Few teams stop us scoring and only then by shutting up shop and the dippers don’t play like that. Man for man we are in a different league and can see no other result than a good win for us.

Have Confidence we are an all round better team, we will prove to the world tonight how far we have come I can smell victory, really believe our time has come to win the competition come on city showcase your talents, and extinguish those candles forever
Ctid

It was a foul and he got pulled for the same thing against palace on Saturday
The referee tonight has zero tolerance for those kinds of fouls as well. On top of that he's handed out 15 yellows in his last 2 games and averages nearly 4 yellows and 0.25 reds a game so they'd want to watch their usual snide shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.