Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to have to significantly up Leroy's and Kevin's wages ? Kevin is now world elite and Leroy is on the brink of that. I work with a couple of Liverpool fans. They're bricking it that Madrid or Barca will take Salah.
On last night's showing, Real don't need a new striker!

Stop them scoring in the first 25 minutes would be a start, we always seem to manage to concede early against them. We will control the game after that

I`m watching the match in my local,where 8 of us will be surrounded by Dippers,but I know of at least 5 Rags who said they were coming in to support us.When the fuck did this happen to us ? Mind you the Dippers are the Rags bigger enemies than ourselves.
"I would love it" as the saying goes.
Please lads don`t fuck up tonight ... at least by no more than a one goal difference. GULP !!

Had a text waiting for me this morning off a proper red that simply said, COME ON CITY.

I was nervous about this one even before we drew them, purely down to the fact they#ve beaten us this season. In bed last night i was thinking about the aggregate score in the league games, Silva being fit, the ten minute meltdown, our dodgy left back position and the coach greeting. I woke up with renewed confidence and today i feel we're gonna smash the scouse fuckers. Bring it on.

Got a free bet to use that I’m gonna stick on Liverpool, will be very happy to not win it!

Buys a crate to drink with the TV and Radio off if the worse happens though.

If we play the game not the occasion then we will win both legs . We are quite simply man for man better. Mo Salah aside there actually isn't much to scare us.
We have proved over the last eight months that we operate to a man nearer our optimal levels more often than Liverpool.

Put simply they have to raise their game by 10% across the board to compete we just have to do what we do.

In the 4-3 game aside from mistakes the big negative was a lack of game management to take the emotion out of that 10 minute orgasm of dipper emotion that their players feed on. We needed a couple of senior players to go down with a couple of tight hamstrings even make a sub. No one on field seemed to identify we were rocking. And like a boxer you perhaps need to hold and make it ugly until you recover then go again.

We will do it tonight as I say we are just better.

Well, I'm off to Liverpool shortly, a little running around with cars beckons, dropping my bosses car off at Range Rover at the dockside and picking another up to come home in after the match. I will be able to test the giddiness of the scoucers when I get in work, they won't be able to stop themselves. So, I'll wind them up for half an hour, then disappear for a couple of hours and come back for some more, before I meet my mate, who also works in Liverpool, and no doubt will be doing just the same windup, before we head for the Walton Road area and the match. Come on City.......

Had a text waiting for me this morning off a proper red that simply said, COME ON CITY.

I was nervous about this one even before we drew them, purely down to the fact they#ve beaten us this season. In bed last night i was thinking about the aggregate score in the league games, Silva being fit, the ten minute meltdown, our dodgy left back position and the coach greeting. I woke up with renewed confidence and today i feel we're gonna smash the scouse fuckers. Bring it on.
One of my Rag mated who drinks in my local,will be wearing a City shirt tonight in my local,just to help wind the fuckers up.His brother who was a better friend of mine and a Blue,passed away some 3 years ago and Pete wears it for big City games.
Not certain I could go that far and wear a Rag top ... in fact I know I couldn`t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.