Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems naturally an anxious man though Pep. He's great, seems to have a genuine heart for people but his nervous tick seems a symptom of anxiety. Probably manifests itself when tested in do or die.. type games. .Key reason why i think CL is beyond us really...and wh the fuck did some (a lot) sing that turgid national anthem..ok it winds them up..but also winds up a lot of City fans...embarrasing
He's a high energy individual - if he suffered with anxiety he would not be coaching any club.

Think a few of our fans went in a bit cocky, really. Well they're still a very good side built almost entirely to take advantage of our weaknesses, this is their biggest game of the season, and we struggle at Anfield. If I can have another cliche, I think this was one of those games where they needed it more than us. The tactical tweaks wind me up when they don't work, and make me think Pep is a genius when they do. But Pep gets paid to make those decision because frankly I'm a footballing idiot and he isn't. We've had worst days at Anfield and still come good in May.

I went! I didn't need to hear it on the TV.

No it wasn't from start to finish.

There were plenty of quiet periods during the match from Liverpool fans

The KOP did sing at times before Salah scored. Once Salah scored the whole ground joined in.

Did you hear City fans singing "where's your famous atmosphere?" And going ssssh?

I’m not trying to get into a our fans better than their fans debate
Listening on the TV, every challenge, every appeal, every throw in, corner, misplaced pass of ours, everything was very loud and roared for
In amongst you own fans you hearing your own as it’s right next to you but I’m not saying it for the sake of it mate
You won’t hear a louder atmosphere and as sustained as there today all season

It’s no coincidence that no matter which players we have on the pitch, no matter what formation, over the last 5/6 years when we’ve had some of the best teams we’ve ever seen, our players crumble, they can’t handle the atmosphere

The trophy was almost in our hands and he totally ruined our chance of lifting it..... A major sacrifice made by thousands of Blues to go there despite the pandemic and all we had to do was play our game... Pep fucked us over that day... Call it what you want
Give it a rest. Part of the parcel of being a football fan is being able to accept losses as much as you can wins.

Have you seen Pep's comment about referees instructions before the game? Taylor gave a briefing that in effect meant he would be ignoring 50/50 challenges or soft fouls. He did this throughout the game, so fair play to him. But why then overturn our goal, which fell right in to this category of foul?
Well it had nothing to do with a 50/50

It did give our player an unfair advantage...Im pretty sure Haaland didnt mean to do what he did (or the outcome at least) but the scouse player would have got to the ball if he hadnt been pulled to the ground so it directly affected the play and what happened.

Well it had nothing to do with a 50/50

It did give our player an unfair advantage...Im pretty sure Haaland didnt mean to do what he did (or the outcome at least) but the scouse player would have got to the ball if he hadnt been pulled to the ground so it directly affected the play and what happened.
No he wouldn’t, he was already falling down. Watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.