Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to explain to me how KDB is meant to impact the game when he’s sat on the touch line away from the ball. Your best player is basically relegated to a few touches on the counter and that’s it. So bizzare
But that was the odd thing both KdB and Cancelo can whip the curling pass into the area from wide - so why have both on the same side ??? He could have played Cancelo on the left which would have given us width, options and a threat from both sides rather than then both trying the same thing

To add to that, in terms of the title race anyway….we’re up against arsenal who let’s be honest aren’t as good as the dipper side who we’ve faced over a few seasons now, we’ve lost a few games to them and we have still come out on top at the end of the season. We’ve another gear to find yet but with big man up top (an option we didn’t have up top last season) should get us over the line
You should be banned for that level of postivity

He has got a point.

Fabinho was obstructing Haaland from the Ball, and already falling back.

Taylor likely saw the little Shirt Tug right then, and ignored it.

No foul...

No free kick awarded.

We go on to score a goal from another phase of play.

Ref instructed by VAR to go and take a look at 2 issues 1st issue being Ball under control in keeper Hands. It wasn't.

They go back even further to the Shirt tug,

We see this behaviour happening in 9/10 corners, and open play all game, Goals are scored. Referees are not instructed to go to VAR monitors to disallow a Goal for a Shirt Tug in a different phase of play.

Some might call it Paranoia. I feel when we play the cartel teams all our goals are forensically analyzed to find any reason at all to disallow them.
They actually changed Hand Ball rules after robbing us.

VAR gives a fail safe level to in game corruption.
He has got a point.

No foul...

No free kick awarded.

Ref instructed by VAR to go and take a look at 2 issues 1st issue being Ball under control in keeper Hands. It wasn't.

They go back even further to the Shirt tug, the Shirt Tug the ref likely saw but let go, because he wasn't going to blow for it.

Goal disallowed.

All about the consistency for me.

We see this behaviour happening in 9/10 corners, and open play all game, Goals are scored. Referees are not instructed to go to VAR monitors to disallow a Goal for a Shirt Tug in a different phase of play.

Some might call it Paranoia. I feel when we play the cartel teams all our goals are forensically analyzed to find any reason at all to disallow them.

Next week will see goals scored, that involve a small Shirt Tug in the build up play ignored. Zero VAR intervention, Goal given.

And we are more often than not on the receiving end of it.
He has got a point.

No foul...

No free kick awarded.

They go back even further to the Shirt tug, the Shirt Tug the ref likely saw but let go, because he wasn't going to blow for it.

Goal disallowed.

Next week will see goals scored, that involve a small Shirt Tug in the build up play ignored. Zero VAR intervention, Goal given.

Think I’ve read your post 3 times now. I cannot find one flaw in the statement and can only agree 100%. Super post.

But we did'nt crumble , we lost to an iffy VAR decision and a horrendous defensive mistake , we never ever get a decision at Klanfield , and never have , their crowd makes the officials crumble not our players , we dominated the game.

You are right we didn't crumble and we had almost twice the ball they did; unfortunately they scored from a long punt...

they could be 20th and pep would STILL shit his pants against them, he's such an overthinker and is holding this squad back

Yeah and he made poor choices on each one. He is the best 9 in the world for sure, but he had a bad game. Not a big deal to admit. Go on and be better next game, as simple as that.
The header was too far out really, so wouldn’t say it was a poor choice. Alison made a great save from his shot in the 2nd half, I cant agree he had a bad game, not saying he had a good game either, but he was too often isolated.
We actually had far more possession than them, more attempts than them and 6 attempts on target compared to their 2… it doesn’t feel like that though.
0523E05F-8336-4C22-8899-EB2B107BD63A.jpeg

Good let him go somewhere else and let’s get a real manager.
You may want to put it down to Pep’s team selection and tactics today, but your comments are way OTT. Who would you get in as manager then? 4 premier league titles in the last 5 years not good enough for you?

He has got a point.

No foul...

No free kick awarded.

Goal disallowed.

10 fucking Likes Sid.

Sick of it, different rule book for City.

Stockley Park is manned with Holmes Poiret, Marple and Hetty fucking Wainthropp when City have a big game.
They have 1 directive, stitch em up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.