Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A disappointing result from a game in which I thought we were the best side. However, despite how they have started the season, Liverpool are still a major team.
The result came from them exploiting one awful defensive error while we couldn’t make the most of our chances. It happens, we lost, move on.
We lose games every season. We just need to lose fewer than everyone else, and you know what, Pep and the lads have been pretty good at that for quite some time.
I was pissed off at the final whistle, but have faith we will still be champions come May.
Three in a row sounds good tp me.

Also think this persistent uncertainty before big matches continues to make the team insecure. it must always plant a seed of “we’re not good enough, we don’t deserve it” no matter how good the team has been.
It's only persistent uncertainty and insecurity from the fans on here. Nothing wrong with the team, they've proven it year after year.

heard some scouse **** walking across Stanley park say the ref was so bad. He gave city every 50:50. Unbelievable!!!!

He has got a point.

Fabinho was obstructing Haaland from the Ball, and already falling back.

Taylor likely saw the little Shirt Tug right then, and ignored it.

No foul...

No free kick awarded.

We go on to score a goal from another phase of play.

Ref instructed by VAR to go and take a look at 2 issues 1st issue being Ball under control in keeper Hands. It wasn't.

They go back even further to the Shirt tug, the Shirt Tug the ref likely saw but let go, because he wasn't going to blow for it.

Goal disallowed.

All about the consistency for me.

We see this behaviour happening in 9/10 corners, and open play all game, Goals are scored. Referees are not instructed to go to VAR monitors to disallow a Goal for a Shirt Tug in a different phase of play.

Some might call it Paranoia. I feel when we play the cartel teams all our goals are forensically analyzed to find any reason at all to disallow them.

Next week will see goals scored, that involve a small Shirt Tug in the build up play ignored. Zero VAR intervention, Goal given.

They actually changed Hand Ball rules after robbing us.

VAR gives a fail safe level to in game corruption.

And we are more often than not on the receiving end of it.
The PL is one of the biggest entertainment IPs on the face of the planet. In some ways it would be more surprising if it wasn't being manipulated in some way shape or form.

He changes things every game but it seems people only notice when we lose.
You're right OB1, but losing to that shower of shit that have been crap all season.

Could've finished Klopp today and their ferel fan base but they will be reinvigorated with that BS result.

Reactions: OB1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.