Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are asking for isn’t possible with human input.

Taylor is one of the few refs to actually have stayed with a decision he was sent to VAR to look at this season.
Controversial to say but I think Taylor had a good game and Haaland did pull back Fabinho so it was the right call. Sometimes shit happens...especially at Anfield. What did annoy me was that we seemed so passive in the first half.

It happens in every game. Every one.

If a ref isn’t 100% convinced its a penalty, they don’t give it, especially now we have VAR.

It’s far better to not blow for a foul every 30 seconds, isn’t it?
No it isn't better.

It's always been the case that if a ref isn't sure of a penalty, he doesn't give it, that's got nothing to do with VAR. But I just do not see the point of playing on when there has been a foul.

If the ref's not sure then they don't give it, but having someone sat watching on a video screen miles away and taking over, well why don't we ref the whole match via video and VAR? The ref for the day needs to decide who's in charge. At the moment we have a ref on the pitch and two linesmen, yet the major decisions are being made by the one (and whoever else is involved) at Stockley Park.

Can you two stop? Agree to disagree ffs.
Naff off! :) it’s a forum, it’s a debate (albeit a boring one for most) I genuinely see Alan as a good poster and one I respect, we’ve had a couple of tussles before but things always remain healthy, civil & we normally agree to disagree, far better than sitting on the fence

I know they are professionals and not as emotionally effected as us fans but I wish Pep didn't look so happy and appreciative of Liverpool players after they just ended his unbeaten run.

1665965117952.png

I don’t know mate. I’d assume the Salah one on one that Ederson saved probably put them ahead of us, but that’s only a guess.

We we’re the more controlled team, but they had 5-6 dangerous counter attacks, which is why the XG is what it was.
We were under par today , our final ball was lacking and we showed them too much respect , they were totally out of form and we should have gone for the jugular, but we still dominated 70% of the game and the Dippers resorted to long ball tactics.
That was he scousers best performance of the season and possibly our most ineffective , they were the only circumstances were they could beat us , everything fell into place today for Klippety , its a blip for us , but that Dipper team is not capable of performing to that level consistently because they are an older team and havent got the energy to play the high pressing game for 38 games.
More worried about the three London teams than the Dippers.

We missed Walker today. He would have been the one staying deep marking Salah. I knew we would miss him in this game.

We were under par today , our final ball was lacking and we showed them too much respect , they were totally out of form and we should have gone for the jugular, but we still dominated 70% of the game and the Dippers resorted to long ball tactics.
That was he scousers best performance of the season and possibly our most ineffective , they were the only circumstances were they could beat us , everything fell into place today for Klippety , its a blip for us , but that Dipper team is not capable of performing to that level consistently because they are an older team and havent got the energy to play the high pressing game for 38 games.
More worried about the three London teams than the Dippers.
We’ll be up there come May. It’s been a shit day, but we won’t lose many more games.

We missed Walker today. He would have been the one staying deep marking Salah. I knew we would miss him in this game.
Spot on , i still believe our best back four is Walker , Stones , Dias and Cancelo so like the Dippers we had 50% of our first choice back four missing , but very little has been mentioned about our injuries , it was all about the Dippers injuries pre-match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.