Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have in Philips, anyway onwards and upwards and anyone looking for a few quid load on West Ham this week versus this lot. They had their cup final yesterday and will be brought dowm to earth quick enough then.
You are right about Philips. We bought him precisely to stop us conceding breakaway goals (they seem like the only ones we ever concede). It was a great pass from their keeper but there is no way Cancelo should ever be the last man. We still need to plug that gap. I don't think we can win the CL till we sort this issue because so many of the top European teams are deadly on the counter attack (much better than Liverpool).

Needed to win the league 4 times in last ten years on last day of season. And never failed. You’re talking shite
Bottled it at Anfield yet again, hence why I wasn’t getting excited or optimistic beforehand …. the 4-1 win doesn’t really count btw as no-one was there to see it (like their solitary title in 32 years)

just watched MOTD2, decent analysis from Murphy. showed that the back 3 was a back 3 and that it left us very exposed at the back.

reminded me of when Pep lost the plot for Bayern and tried to play a back 3 against Messi and Co.

We looked so open, the first attempt Salah had which Eddie saved reminded me of that horror show in the champions league final where we vacated the middle of the pitch.

Depends what you class as clear and obvious but on the replay it was a foul. Hate VAR for many reasons but can’t blame it for yesterday’s defeat
That’s my point that I tried to get across last night, of course Taylor let loads of stuff go throughout the game but the minute an incident directly leads to a goal then it’s bound to get jumped upon by var, that’s the whole point of the system.

3 points threw away. We need a mini run now to get stabilise out position. Arsenal/spurs/chavs must surly smell blood and think the league is up for grabs.

Oh, I fucking hate those jibbing cunts.
A cracking run until the World Cup I hope. There will be no let up after xmas if we progress through the comps. 2 rearranged league games to squeeze in as well. Oh, yes I hate these twats as well.

If we'd got passed Madrid. That's exactly how I imagined the final playing out

As a single off game, we can still move on from this match though losing to those lots hurt. But this reply above is what makes me most fear for our UCL triumph. Pep getting the occasion get better of him. It happened to him at Bayern too.

We will win the league. But on a Knockout game with the red Cunts here, or a Madrid or a Bayern and we will play something like this and lose by 1-0.

I think we never function properly when Kev, Gundy, Bernie and Rodri all play. As @Musselburgh Blue said, the options on the bench attacking wise, were pretty poor for a fixture against a historically tough opponent and it was an insult/afterthought to give Alvarez a couple of minutes.
Gundy and Rodders never got going and the less said about Kev the better.
If Bernie goes at the end of the season we will need him to leave his ball's behind so someone can wear them next season. I suspect he absolutely hates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.