Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still fuming.

Their most weakened side in years and Pep set us up to care more about their threat than ours.

Milner at RB and we didn't get at him once.

Have come to expect it from Pep. In the big games he doesn't seem to trust our strengths and sets us up to nullify the opposition but it ends up nullifying us.

What is more bizarre is that he didn't change anything until the 89th minute.

I don't think It's just about the players Liverpool had on the field, but more about the system Klopp uses
pep struggles with teams hitting us on the break, it's a weakness within our setup, Liverpool bypass our forward and midfield press and hit the channels from back to front quickly,

we are so open when we are on the attack and our own corners are also a danger to us, now add silly mistakes and next thing it's in the net

pep will take losing a couple of times a season if it means we beat enough teams to win the title, so back's himself

Spurs are shite you whopper.
They are not though, as we have seen from the last ten years playing us, we are made for Son and Kane - results generally prove this. OK over 38 games granted we are better - but one off...could go either way

Still fuming.

Their most weakened side in years and Pep set us up to care more about their threat than ours.

Milner at RB and we didn't get at him once.

Have come to expect it from Pep. In the big games he doesn't seem to trust our strengths and sets us up to nullify the opposition but it ends up nullifying us.

What is more bizarre is that he didn't change anything until the 89th minute.
Hate getting beat by these morons. What's even more galling is we didn't play anyway near as good as we can, and this wasn't because they nullified us. I honestly thought that team was good enough to do the job, but it didn't rise to the occasion. Annoying mate.

Fucking hell...

Often a problem with perspective with clips like that BUT he is looking behind down his arm at the ball. No other place for the ball to be other than against his arm.

JESUS!! Just watched that, several times, stopping it every second (i.e. as close to freeze framing it as I can). It must be hitting his arm, and he must be helping it on. It's as clear as day when you see it from the front.

Look at 1.37-38. It couldn't be clearer!! He helps the ball down onto his foot with his arm.
Fuck it, was slowly getting over the whole thing, now I'm annoyed all over again…

The complaint is he purposely told both teams he was letting fouls go. And he did lots of times.
So what's the point if they are then going to be called a foul if a goal is scored? It's wrong.
Exactly, didn't see much of the cross checking on any other occasion - goal against them, up roar ..this wierd Stockley Park thing - unaccountable..open to manipulation...i don't think they'd call that back if we were 14 points off Liverpool and chasing them. The league can easily be manipulated. Having said that, unless we changed shape after the goal they would have scored at least one more. I thought if they passed properly up up front they would have had at least 3 more yesterday...that 3 v 1 opportunity...terrible waste by them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.