Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Anfield this seems to always happen to us! A long long way to go and we given the scouse kunts a big boost!

Our goal Liverpool score it Var wouldn’t of even looked at it! Half dozen Liverpool players surrounded the referee and moaned like fuck so var had a look till they found something! City players wouldn’t of even bothered asking the referee anything we would of gone to the half way line to kick off..

Why are people saying it was ”tactics” for Foden to never challenge Milner? Doesn’t make any sense so what kind of bullshit is that? He clearly didn’t feel confident. I’ve never seen Foden so cautious before.

Gundo was our main threat in the second half when he pushed further forward. De Bruyne was off it all game and it was his utterly shit free kick that allowed Allison the chance to launch a 1 v 1 for Salah that led to the goal.

Someone should have blocked Allison off from kicking long, actually a worse error than Cancelo's.

Terrible capitulation by Taylor.
He was exactly the same in our home game last season. Let them get away with kicking us off the park. And they easily should have been down to 9. Plus we had that cheat Tierney on Var usng the wring frame to wrongly rule out Sterlings goal.
We never get the rub of the green or even a fairly officiated contest v Dippers.
But Pep never calls out officials so we make it easy for them to make decisions against us

Hmmm. Ok,I can take the goal being chalked off, the challenge that happens a hundred times per game but if it leads to a goal for city then it's reviewed... Ok fine.

But the two footed lunge? Yellow? Come on, tell me that's fair?
I thought both decisions were right, truth be told. Frustrating as they are. We've had much, much worse at Anfield over the years.

If you notice the teams they’ve had difficulty with are those that let them attack up the wings and have speed to play in behind them when they lose the ball.

We never learn. They play with practically 10 behind the ball. They double and triple up on the supply line to any quick ball into the box. We are too slow against them. We push up more and more to the halfway line with our last man.
They press hard,win a loose ball and break with speed behind us.
Every time.
And it could have got a lot worse at the end except for Nunez not getting his head up.

We don’t have real speed so cannot play a similar game against them. We don’t draw them in then hit on the break but unfortunately that’s where teams are profiting against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.