Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me you didn’t watch the game without telling me you didnt watch the game?
I watched the game. And I saw that we played with a 3 at the back in possession, with Cancelo and Foden wide. Usually it's Cancelo on the left and Bernardo on the right, but Pep decided he wanted Bernardo's legs in the middle and I thought Phil was our best player regardless.

Kevin and Gundo playing high next to Haaland has been quite common this season, so I really don't get how this was some big change. Maybe the whole team was 10 yards deeper due to their threat on the counter, but we were relatively comfortable for most of the game IMO. Just lacked a cutting edge. We would have got out with a point if not for Joao's brainfart.

Arteta has won one trophy in his entire career, Pep has over 30.

Shut the fuck up you fanny, we’ll still win the league
Always like to see another man call a grown man a fanny on the internet. Doesn't take much to cheer me up but this post just has! Simple things. I agree also btw.

We've got an unbelievable team and manager and are playing football none of us thought we would ever see in our lifetime yet when we go to that shit hole we just crumble, as someone said previously just need to play our own game and not the occasion for the first 10 minutes we had jelly legs and handed the momentum straight to the fuckers !!!

The frustrating thing is that because they threw everything at today they'll probably have to put out a real b-team on Wednesday and they'll get dicked by West ham

Like I said a week ago. If Oliver was ref today there would have been no call to the monitor. Darren England the worst of VAR officials would have been scared stiff to overule Oliver, and Taylor should be the same, they are both world cup referees.

When Grealish doesn’t play you notice how the games are crazy and fast paced?

Miss the Grealish pausa today
Why should Manchester City worry about a fast-paced game ? With the quality upfront and in midfield, the team should be relishing it, instead of trying to break down 2 rows of defenders.

Fuck off the lot of you we never win at dipperville we never win at spuds but we win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.