Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be fixated on the CL and being disgruntled about us having not won it yet instead of looking at the bigger picture and appreciating what an amazing team we support and get to watch most of the time.
The bigger picture? The champions league isn't the bigger picture

Nip outside and point at the moon fella

Wow the moon:-)

It's not always run at players and play at high tempo everytime. He's learning and implementing exactly what Pep has been teaching him.. Learn to understand game ryhthm and play with more control and lower tempo. Maybe a Foden from 2 years ago would've been doing what you're crying out for him to do. Standout player along with Bernardo
I understand that, but fuck me it's an 87 year old right back, the tactics should have revolved around targeting him

2 wins out of 10 against that fucking lot. Jesus Christ it pisses me off so much. I need another beer and a lie down.

Yeah we might be winning more but o make them favourites over us every time we play each other
Styles make fights and they’ve had it over us most of the time

Really fucking annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.