Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were sloppy and slow and fukin arrogant. Cancelo was wank! All game! De bruyne invisible and was at fault for that waste of a free kick. Rodri is shit unless he has acres of space, Bernardo man marking salad ffs! Killed by the tactics and the players attitude. And set pieces? Fuck me! Do we practice these or what?

It's 1 game in October, against a shite lfc team.

Some of you guys clearly cannot handle a full season.

Y'all need to get some nutz
Going off league position it would be akin to losing against any other team. It's not the loss it's the fact we can't seem to gain enough bottle to beat these fuckers at Anfield. You can win the league losing a few games but you won't ever win the CL if you can't get over this hurdle.

I understand that, but fuck me it's an 87 year old right back, the tactics should have revolved around targeting him
I would've liked to see him take him on a bit to be fair i agree but imo for what it's worth phil was one of our better players.

Phil? Sorry mate but he was Mahrez light today. Playing against Milner and Gomez he shat out of it. They were there for taking on and he turned inside EVERY time. Sadly the Liverpool kryptonite has infected the younger players as well as Pep.
How many times, Phil was playing to instruction as Jack often is.

Haha, yeah, the reactions here are mental after any defeat. I've seen people demand Pep be sacked and Mancini brought back after derby losses. Calmer voices will be here later.

I do think you're probably right, but at some point sooner rather than later Arsenal are going to have to see themselves as contenders....I see you as such!

Actually, I’d prefer you to write us off…

And can I just say anyone moaning about our disallowed goal needs to give their head a wobble, Fabinho had won the ball and Erling pulled him. It’s 100% a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.