Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having a dig here but no one on this forum is annoyed or pissed because City lost 3 points and you know it. It’s a stand alone game that every City fan wants to win especially at Klanfield. The annoyance and reactions are nothing to do with league position, winning the league it’s simply one result from one particular game, and it’s only the result that mattered
The result matters not a thing when we're winning the league. Cant have everything. Just cant. And its not our cup final, I think maybe some of you guys see it that way. We have bigger fish to batter imo.

Going to anfield is like it was when we used to go the swamp and never win. I dreaded every game there and its a similar feeling now at Annfield even with the team we have now!
Think we have now lost twice in 5 seasons to the besterest team ever to walk on planet earth

Watched. You were the better team and created more chances. Liverpool crowd was up for it and things just rubbed there way today. It happens. You’ll win the league , they won’t
I’m sure I’ll get pelted for this but even allowing for the customary disallowed goal, I don’t think we did deserve it today. That’s the biggest disappointment.
They played their game and it worked like it usually goes against us.
I’ve seen us play much better than this and them in previous games and only come away with a draw.

They would have settled for a draw but knew they had a win in them if they just got one break one on one. They had several in the end as it turned out.

We on the other hand didn’t look like salvaging a draw once we went behind. We looked like conceding more.

We did not play well.

Can I just say we are the best team still in this league and we will the the league. Arsenal are giddy but we know they aren’t us we just do it.

Hopefully we find foden out of the 36 year old rb pocket for next weekend cancelo so lucky that he hasnt got a challenge at full back as he would of played himself out the team we could play all night and wouldn't of scored and another pep over think team that didn't work glad we only have to go there once a season come city let put Brighton to the sword next week
Phil was under instructions, same as Jack is.

We dont lose many games these days.

Defeats are rare, and few.

One inescapable fact is, when they do happen Pep changing the system, and way we play has been a common denominator in pretty much all of them.

I know Pep is big on Stats.

Maybe someone should tell him next time he gets the urge to change a winning system and play style in a big game.

Stats say it wont end well :-)

Cancelo didn't have his greatest of games, but that defeat is on Pep

Again !

Big game and his brain fuses and we capitulate. We might have seen some of the best football ever under him, but we'll never win the CL under him.

FFS Alvarez sub at 88mins...what a fucking joke
Who will win us the CL? If Pep cannot do it are you saying sack him?

We will draw this lot in the CL and bomb out again. As sure as the sun rises in the east. Makes me irrationally angry that there are still some mental hurdles we can't seem to clear as a club. They aren't better than us by any conceivable metric, but we turn into a plucky lower league team every time we visit Anfield. Always shooting ourselves in the foot.

On a cheerier note, I still fancy us for the league. Just have to e-purge today and move on.
It might help if our manager called the thieving cunts out for what they are and stop hyping them up everytime we play them. Even after the game talking about the Anfield atmosphere and how intimidating it can be.
He convinces himself amd the players they are up against something almost unbeatable.
but hey ho we kept the ball well and passed it backwards and sideways magnificently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.