Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. We should sell him, he'll never amount to anything. We should drop 100m on the shiniest LB out there. FFS

Some here cry like babies when we lose it's so boring and tired. It's a fucking game. If it's more than that to you I hope you're at least on the payroll or live alone.
All I am saying is City could have recruited a proper stand in full back, if cancelo gets injured. We have 2 fullbacks in the whole squad.

Don’t be stupid mate, it’s unnecessary. I’m making a valid point. I’ve just said he’s the best manager in the world, just don’t understand why he does that today, once again.
We played okay today; thought a draw would have been fair result. Not sure Pep changed much today. He definitely had blind spot in Porto v Chelsea and v Lyon but otherwise I think he’s got most matches pretty much bang on. We operate in very rarified fields these days so any defeat seems an aberration.

The trophy was almost in our hands and he totally ruined our chance of lifting it..... A major sacrifice made by thousands of Blues to go there despite the pandemic and all we had to do was play our game... Pep fucked us over that day... Call it what you want
He got us there when no other manager has. But call it what you want.

Pep all day long, no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.