Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I don't think Akanji was a problem and understand he has pace, i just think Dias is more solid defensively and more a leader back there and we needed that today.

The game was too fast for us and we just couldn't control the game.

As said, I think Bernardo had an off game and when Kev went off it boosted them, i would've kept him on for his presence alone.

We got better after Kovacic and Doku replaced Kevin and Alvarez. Kevin is not one to control a game.

Sorry but I think mancboy was spot on. If this is "support" we don't need it. Fact remains they threw everything at us today and only got a point via a penalty and we could have won it after hitting the woodwork a couple of times late on. Out of curiosity I've read some of the forums of the bottom clubs recently and they don't get as bad as this, which is one of the reasons I haven't been on here most of this season. There are a lot who are beginning to sound entitled. I don't know how they would have coped in the late '90s.
Really turning me off this place. Some absolute loons who need a reality check.

They won’t though.

1 point behind at this stage is meaningless.

If we go on a run from here then we’ll win it.
Is it impossible? No. But that probably did us in there. We need to be perfect with a tough schedule and hope they slip up somewhere.

Doku is just awful and Grealish is just okay
That's a bit harsh mate, Doku almost won us the game, then again he almost cost us the game too, but it's his first season and he like all of Pep's signings needs time. I think he'll get better.

We miss Grealish and the control he brings, in games like this it shows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.