Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It will be interesting going forward to see how Liverpool do after Klopp. I am impressed how they have built have a stronger squad in depth ,numerically and physically than us. Plenty of options on the bench (unlike us) and able to cover injured key players .
If they get a good replacement for Klopp they may be much better equipped to challenge us when we lose Pep and our ageing squad starts to break up coinciding with him leaving..
Hope our brains department are all over our continuity planning.

Yes, I think Arsenal are the more likely on current form but I don't think they'll collect another 30 points and I still see us as favourites even if we lose that game.
Not a chance, we lose to Arsenal and the title chase is over for us this season

Reactions: PPT
I do.
Best in the world on his day.
Problem for me is he seems to have lost his mojo..
yep ridiculous comment. scored home and away to bayern, home and away to united, scored against madrid, home and away to arsenal in title deciders, has scored against liverpool this season, 2 away at the bridge this season, all time top scorer per minute in europe’s top competition.

easier to pick out big games he doesnt score in.

And before any dipper cunts bemoan the ref for the non pen at the end, remind them of the perfectly good goal we had disallowed at the etihad for a nothing foul on Alison that cost us 3 points.

Well maybe let’s wait to see if we win the three trophies we’re still in for again exactly like last year before writing us off.
Pep has obviously decided that the rodri plus 5 attackers is the way to go. if kovacic doesnt start away at anfield then he wont for any big games

Very poor performance today. Getting overun in midfield far too often & couldnt keep the ball long enough.
Not one to judge Pep but I thought Haaland was very poor today & should have been substituted instead of DeBruyne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.