Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Thing is Arsenal have had there wobble and have come back strong. They look more convincing than Liverpool in my opinion.
Yes, I think Arsenal are the more likely on current form but I don't think they'll collect another 30 points and I still see us as favourites even if we lose that game.

Because we played so badly, it feels like a loss. We have played far better there and come away with nothing. It will turn out to be a great point come the end of the season.
I'm not feeling confident about the Arsenal game, but I am not foolish to write our chances for the title off. We generally do seem to pick ourselves up after a poor performance.
We seem very disjointed and unbalanced. We are definitely missing Jack.

with that team Liverpool put out we should have won convincingly but yet again we shit ourselves there. Only ourselves to blame not coming away with a win there and in the end lucky to get a draw
Look at our team...we are good but no where near great...have an amazing manager but this is definitely a wind down from last season..understandably

Because we played so badly, it feels like a loss. We have played far better there and come away with nothing. It will turn out to be a great point come the end of the season.
I'm not feeling confident about the Arsenal game, but I am not foolish to write our chances for the title off. We generally do seem to pick ourselves up after a poor performance.
We seem very disjointed and unbalanced. We are definitely missing Jack.
Not lost to them but a point down on last season

Look at our team...we are good but no where near great...have an amazing manager but this is definitely a wind down from last season..understandably
Well maybe let’s wait to see if we win the three trophies we’re still in for again exactly like last year before writing us off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.