Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Did well to get a point, Kovacic for Alvarez was a change that needed to happen at half time. Good to see KDB was annoyed, but 10 games to go and the rest will do him good.

That we're playing Alvarez in anything but the striker position shows how bad our recruitment has been the last couple of seasons.

Pep clearly doesn't rate Kovacic or Nunes.

He made one (crucial) mistake for me, otherwise was fine, Salah didn't exactly run him ragged.

Ederson's attempted tackle was awful too, he was never kicking that ball.
I thought Ake played well. His one mistake was the difference though. Sent a hospital ball to Ederson who I don't think had any choice. And yeah, City looked ragged in 2nd half. I thought Doku was going to use his pace and look for fouls in the box. He had a great shot that hit post.

Thought Haaland was missing in some of those crosses from Doku, Foden and Walker. We also seemed to be playing on the ground on those in-swingers. Thought back line was great. Bernardo ran his a** off. KDB had words being subbed off. Alvarez seemed out of place on left side. This game would have been great for Grealish. But - its all to play for. We beat Arse and Liverpool slip - its ours. Keep the faith!!

we were really lucky today, I mean, the dippers have NEVER had a shit decision go their way at Anfield, EVER, EVER. well, great point, I`m happy, not like some of you wet fannies on here.

I'm always staggered when I see that comment. Top teams drop points in the run in every season. I could understand it with 3 games to go but there are 30 points to play for FFS!
Also...

Everton away, United away, Villa away.

They're not exactly easy games are they.

Will they be favourites? Of course. "Can't see it"?! Come on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.