Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

So let me get this straight we're a point behind with 10 games to play after playing shite at the 'famous' anfield and not losing?

Well im off to find the nearest cliff.

i’m not sure who was playing today. Bernardo lost his head and his control, the defenders struggled to retain possession with passes into midfield, Kev got frustrated, Phil slipping over non stop, Alvarez just abysmal; ball bouncing off him to Liverpool players or just dallying and getting obviously closed down

the rational about Akanji over Dias might have had merit but the better idea would have been to have another player in midfield so we didnt get absolutely run ragged from 25 mins onwards on the turn over

How we got out of there with a draw i have no idea
I think it was down to Liverpool not scoring more than we did.

Every team now will roll over for the dippers and the arse.

For me that was a must win.

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see it.
We could be 5 points behind and teams will still try their best against us.

They won't against the dippers and arse.
so any clubs with a chance of relegation just wont turn up against them,,,,ok

Keep seeing people saying we got bullied - we didnt - the harsh truth is that we werent good enough. We couldnt even play an unopposed 5 yd pass correctly today - we looked like an old prize fighter who has had one too many fights.
That’s a good analogy.

cant be too angry with that performance after getting a point, there was a lot of players not on it, big players we needed, apart from john stones , akanji and the 3 subs the rest were well under par, rodders was dreadful,he couldnt pass wind and kev well shocking, a point is excellent , we dropped below of usual high standards and came away with point

So let me get this straight we're a point behind with 10 games to play after playing shite at the 'famous' anfield and not losing?

Well im off to find the nearest cliff.
There'll be a queue when you get there by the look of it....and I've only read 2 pages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.