Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Three brain farts from three different defenders in one match. We were well off the pace most of the game though. Thought we were getting the draw at the end but not sure we would have deserved it (though I would have taken it of course).

Onwards and upwards.

I can’t believe it. I actually can’t believe it.

Coutinho gone, Karius in goal and no VVD. Insane performance.

The end put a bitter taste in my mouth, but I think it was because we were knackered after that lightning spell.

Klopps building something with us, and we’ve got to keep him.
You guys swarmed is today and we weren't ready, fair play and good game. Hope you lose the rest of your games! :P

We have to lose eventually so least it's by a 1 goal margin. The only negative is that other teams will follow this klopp blueprint as how Celtic exposed us last season. Hopefully before they figure this out, Pep adapts this in his coaching.

Normally Silva stops this panic setting in.

Stones showing the same weaknesses as against Falcao and Sterling yet again weak at Anfield, and Delph was preyed upon in the opening. Only Walker of the English players showed the mettle needed to battle there.

I can’t believe it. I actually can’t believe it.

Coutinho gone, Karius in goal and no VVD. Insane performance.

The end put a bitter taste in my mouth, but I think it was because we were knackered after that lightning spell.

Klopps building something with us, and we’ve got to keep him.

I wouldn’t get to giddy, we always perform like that anfield, as you would already know.

Liverpool deserved it. They pressed and worked much harder and took their chances.
City might have to learn to be more pragmatic against certain teams who are capable of hurting us. I can totally sympathise with the 'we won't change our style' mantra, but I think that's going to be part of Pep's learning process too - sometimes, being able to change style is another tool at our disposal.

Ultimately, I think we were undone by mistakes that were induced by us not being used to such a high workrate from Liverpool. They were more than up for this game against us, and it showed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.