Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Well we gave it a good go by the end but by our standards this season wasn't too good overall. Lot of mistakes where you wouldn't really expect them. Our goals were quite nice though. Still comfortably best in the league, sad about no invincibles, but at the moment I'm mostly hoping Delph is OK.

What irks today is the fact Liverpool didn't even play that well imo and thats not be being an ungracious twat either.

They pressed us but we giften them the 3 points today by some shocking defending.

The Dippers have little bar pressing, crowding and the ability to accept gifts. How many of the four Dipper goals were well worked, team moves and how many did we bugger up and gift them. Guardiola needs to realise that in the PL you have to take a portion of the time to counter another team's major threat, and not believe that your own strategy will prevail come what may.

Tbh it would have prevailed if our derence hadn't played like shite. All the goals were our fault.

A bad 5 minutes cost us and overall I thought we were awful today.

Pschologically and physically hit the brick wall today after just too many 3 game weeks.

At least we have a week off now.

If I was Pep I would have them go to Dubai for a few days.

Don’t think it was anything to do with amount of games. Was all to do with giving away 4 awful goals. Can understand but 4 just shouldn’t happen.

Only KDB and Sane come out of that with credit. Ferns performance reminded me of when he got hung out to dry in the World Cup against a marauding Germany..In his defence he had no one beside him nor behind him helping him out. Stones was as bad today as when we first got him and Sterling lacks the character of a top player. We were better when Sterling was subbed as we at least had 11 players.

A decent ref gives a foul for the clear push on Stones by Firmino, but Marriner is a terrible homer. After that, we went AWOL for ten minutes and the game was over. Never mind, onwards and upwards, time for another drink.

Fuck you Liverpool, fuck you Sky, fuck you BBC, fuck you Tyler, fuck all of 'em!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.