Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Thought Ilky was poor...Im not sure why David Silva played no part int he game....if its for personnel reason then fair enough (but then why would he be on the bench?) - Pep got that bit wrong today if indeed it was tactical...Silva brings out the best in KDB and Sane.

Sane is just inconsistent....one minute amazing...one minute average...but it will come

Stones and Aguero don't look fit...Sergio is always limping when not running and Stones looks like he is running through treacle at present.

Ferna was not on his game today either

Shame we took Sterling off as he would have been exactly where B. Silva was when he scored....that would have been worth the loss just to see him score that.

Having said all that it was a couple of individual errors that led to some of their goals....

Possibly one game too far for the players and injuries/tiredness are starting to take its toll.....we need a few more quality players in the squad to cover the injuries.

Sterling deserved to be subbed because as per usual at the dippers he doesn't perform.

I usually like Lee Dixon, but his comment at 4-1 when he said we'd been outclassed and didn't deserve anything from the game was nonsense. We were the better team overall up to their second goal, which was a clear push in the back and shouldn't have been allowed. Our biggest crime was then gifting them 2 more in the next ten minutes when the crowd got into it and Liverpool ran around a lot. After that, they were still dangerous on the break, but we got back in control and had them crapping their pants at the end.

We can certainly play better, but I have no fears about playing them again in the CL or FA Cup. That went about as well as it could for them and we had an off-day (Silva was big miss), and it still went down to the wire. 2018 is f*cking blue!

I can’t believe it. I actually can’t believe it.

Coutinho gone, Karius in goal and no VVD. Insane performance.

The end put a bitter taste in my mouth, but I think it was because we were knackered after that lightning spell.

Klopps building something with us, and we’ve got to keep him.

'A bitter taste'

If you want to stick around i suggest you show some respect and quick.Congratulations on the win but wind your neck in.

Expected a loss about now. 4-3 to a decent Liverpool side at Anfield is acceptable. But please Pep, back on track for Saturday.

Fuck me. That commentary was absolutely disgraceful today.
Absolutely right. I think the low point was after the Mané goal when he said it was payback for the sending off.

Anyway we had a bad day and didn’t deserve anything from the game but it it was good to see some fight at the end. Hopefully it will be a wake up call and our performances will get back to how they were earlier in the season.

Monkey off the back, positives in character late on once again. Lost our heads for a few minutes, would have gotten away with it against any other side.
The biggest sign of character was shown in the first half hour of that second half. We absolutely shit ourselves and let the game get away from us.

Yeah it’s alright when they’ve taken their best players off and dropped intensity to keep going, very nice. But where was the fight when it actually mattered?

Anyway, it’s only one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.