Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

We passed the test, but we didn't ace it. Job done, game over, move on. I think we're going to win the league, and this will be forgotten, or rather, not rued to the high heavens. I am convinced after yesterday that Liverpool is too thin to rotate as well as we can and that teams are beginning to suss Klopp out, and that Salah is returning to earth, and that their style is already tiring them out and will tire them out further by March. And I feel comfortable that we are stronger than Chelsea.

Table-wise and given our historic form there - that was our hardest league game of the season. The penalty was a shame but I think we'd have all taken a 0-0 draw after the last two performances there. If you can't win, don't lose.

The game was a definite no lose game and that is what we did. Most of all on here would have taken a 0-0 all day long. One point more than we won there last season and two less for the candle wavers...

Who knows? But when it was given, not one of us in the ground thought anyone else but Jesus was having it...he was seriously upset with the decision that's for sure
Well granted I wasn't at the ground but I didn't expect Jesus to take it because he's fluffed multiple penalties for us before. Same reason I knew Dave wouldn't be taking it.

If people expect Mahrez to not take another penalty for us after that then it's odd they expext, or want, Jesus to.

Hope that missed penalty does not end up costing us the league. They will beat nearly everyone at Anfield and are a real threat make no mistake.
I thought this up to a couple of weeks ago. Now I really don’t see them being a threat in the latter stages. To be honest I don’t see any as being a threat. And I’m normally/used to being a ‘glass half empty’ blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.