Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

On the plus side we were the better side for all bar the first 15-20 mins and they offered little threat. Thought Stones and Laporte were excellent and the two Silva’s and Fernandinho in midfield too.

Sterling did nothing as usual there and Mahrez whilst being our only goal threat wasn’t great either.

Sane should have come on much earlier and will be back in the side against Burnley.

Disagree, Mahrez showed enough quality to be in outside. As he adjusts to our style he will be a key player. Just don’t let him take any more pens!

I've seen nothing so far that makes me think he'll be a special player for us.

Far too predictable, defenders know he'll cut in on his left and he gives the ball away all the time.

Says a lot how disappointed we are with a point.

Onwards and upwards. The team played well today. If only Liverpool hadn't already won the title in September that might have been important.

Torn on how to feel, I expected a loss so a draw is a result but to have that chance to win it. I don't feel confident in Jesus scoring either, especially against Alisson so perhaps Mahrez was best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.