Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I can't believe the amount of flak Mahrez is getting. I honestly think he played quite well. The game was very tense and both sides were afraid to make mistakes. Mahrez is our only player who had shots on target!!! Yes he missed the Penalty but it could have happened to Jesus or anyone else. Mahrez will come good but we need to have his back. Support him now cause I am sure he feels terrible for the miss! It's so easy for some on here to just start saying things like Mahrez needs to be dropped, Mahrez was a bad signing!! WTF!!!

He will come good and become a very important player for us and many of you here will eat their words!

Overall the game was tight and I am very happy with the draw. In all honestly it was going to be harsh for any side to win it over one goal cause Even Liverpool did not have a single decent shot on target which means our defence was excellent!! Sterling and Mahrez tried everything but the game was very tight! So for all those who are saying 2 points dropped, I would say 1 point gained at the KOP!!!

And lay off Mahrez and start supporting your players in the good times and the bad times. It was actually Pep who told Mahrez to take it so Pep made the decision.

Top of the league, hardest fixture list of the season done with, Mendy back and kevin de bruyne also fit after the international break. Despite it feeling like dropped points, there's no other team who poses a threat to this side in the league including chelsea. Pep played it right and the team showed the composure that's been missing whenever they travel to that ground. Stones and Laporte should be the 1st choice pairing going forward and I'm confident there's another good run coming up for the team.

Those that doubted Laporte and Stones should hang your heads in shame, they were both immense today

They played great Laporte man of the match for me. Fair commment thinking the skipper should play or Otamendi. There all of a high standard and were lucky to have 4 like them.

I can't believe the amount of flak Mahrez is getting. I honestly think he played quite well. The game was very tense and both sides were afraid to make mistakes. Mahrez is our only player who had shots on target!!! Yes he missed the Penalty but it could have happened to Jesus or anyone else. Mahrez will come good but we need to have his back. Support him now cause I am sure he feels terrible for the miss! It's so easy for some on here to just start saying things like Mahrez needs to be dropped, Mahrez was a bad signing!! WTF!!!

He will come good and become a very important player for us and many of you here will eat their words!

Overall the game was tight and I am very happy with the draw. In all honestly it was going to be harsh for any side to win it over one goal cause Even Liverpool did not have a single decent shot on target which means our defence was excellent!! Sterling and Mahrez tried everything but the game was very tight! So for all those who are saying 2 points dropped, I would say 1 point gained at the KOP!!!

And lay off Mahrez and start supporting your players in the good times and the bad times. It was actually Pep who told Mahrez to take it so Pep made the decision.
Ditto

Gutted. Feels like a loss.

We'll not get many better chances to break the Anfield spell than a penalty in the 87th minute.

Mahrez's penalty was abysmal. His penalty record is shocking and that was just plain selfish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.