Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Gutted we didn’t bury them
They would be 3 behind having lost at home to us
They would buckle
Still a great result though

Should be 2 points clear.

Seriously, 3 pens not given (well played Atkinson) and then when we finally get one Mahrez goes and does that.

Seriously!!!! Marhez was pushed to the penalty spot by mendy who received orders from pep. Marhez wanted jesus to take it. I'm not making this up its on camera and on repeat on nbsc

Out of interest, how do you know. I didn’t see that on TV? Not saying wrong just interested how you saw it

Well it was a very good performance, we overcame and avoided a lot I thought. It was really collected and almost calculated to perfection. Have to admit was slightly nervous Kompany not starting but can barely pick between the new partnership, will give motm to Stones. Everyone did well but a great shame that Mahrez missed, especially if he took it off someone. Still think we should've had another pen. I guess I'm just used to that shit as I'm quite happy now.

got to be happy with that .Afew moans because Atkinson your the twat we knew you would be.beside that a few plus mendy you was the defender we bought you for,Marhez beside that shit pen you looked descent .Laporte and stones well done boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.