Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I thought Mahrez played pretty well tbh, can’t fault him for taking the pen but his head went when he decided to blast it. He’s got such a cultured left foot, but that’s pressure for you.
Agree mate, Always disappointing to read all this vitriol towards one of our players, shit happens and we move on.

Why is someone with a 30% ish conversion rate taking a penalty. That should have been 3 points. I'm never one to be down on the players and I keep telling my lad mahrez will come good but that was appalling from him today and he should NEVER ever take another penalty for us. However a point against the dippers at klanfield is a point more than we got last year.

Mendy was also fantastic, shows he is much more than only attack. This was hugely promising, and without KDB as well! Top of the league and a couple of the most difficult games gone already. Arsenal won’t drop many more points at home, I tell you that

It does feel disappointing after the pen miss but we’ve played well today and a point at Anfield in the grand scheme of things is a great result for us. We’ll smash them charlatans at the Etihad when KDB returns.

Laporte and Bernardo are the future and they’re bloody brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.