Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Just one of those things.
Jesus could have missed too.
We have improved on last season's performance at Anfield, a draw is a good result.

Sadly, though Mahrez is a great player, I don’t think he’s a City player. He hasn’t got enough energy about him. We see the two Silva’s buzzing about all over the place and Sterling and Sane but in comparison Mahrez floats around at his own pace with little or no enthusiasm.

Same player was best n the country by a mile a couple of seasons ago and is wonderfully gifted. You have attributed 3 negatives to him that are premature and unfair. If people start jumping on that bandwagon, influenced today by one penalty miss, then it isn't going to help him settle.

there is not another team in the prem that would leave Sane on the bench.
I wouldn't have either, but in hindsight, Pep got it spot on. We controlled them. We had few silly turnovers and then Sane comes on and we should score the penalty and win. I think Pep will be thrilled with how his tactics worked. Not with the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.