Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

As long as we win games at every other stadium, and also ends up with titles, do you even care about was the media says?

A bit, to be honest.

But more importantly, the monkey is still on the players' back the next time we go there. This shouldn't matter, but clearly it does - clearly part of the reason for out lack of wins there is mental. Had we won yesterday, we'd be more likely to win there next time.

'Klopp: Liverpool need a break'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11518387
Have you ever heard so much bollocks.
We're talking about the champions elect here but they are complaining about games already.
Somehow I don't think they have the desire and drive to win trophies.
I hope sky and the rest of the Scouse cock sucking media realise this.

They had it easy last year. Out of the cups and league so just had chumps league to contend with. We'll see how they cope this season with 3 games a week for most of it. I don't think they have the squad depth.

A bit, to be honest.

But more importantly, the monkey is still on the players' back the next time we go there. This shouldn't matter, but clearly it does - clearly part of the reason for out lack of wins there is mental. Had we won yesterday, we'd be more likely to win there next time.
I think that performance will have done the lads some good. Knowing they SHOULD have won, and they shut down the worlds greatest ever attacking threesome (!) will stand us in good stead.

Hope that missed penalty does not end up costing us the league. They will beat nearly everyone at Anfield and are a real threat make no mistake.

'Klopp: Liverpool need a break'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11518387
Have you ever heard so much bollocks.
We're talking about the champions elect here but they are complaining about games already.
Somehow I don't think they have the desire and drive to win trophies.
I hope sky and the rest of the Scouse cock sucking media realise this.
Perhaps this is down to the 12 training games he made them play in the season preparation.

That's the key. As disappointing as it was to miss the penalty and the chance to open up a lead at the top, the positive thing to take out of was the tactics. It was differently from how we played against them last season in that Pep held the players back from pressing and in doing so, stopped the ball on the top that Liverpool used last season and were expecting to use today.

The gaps in the back didn't appear for Salah and Mane and they were forced to try to create in front of a set defense. Overall, it was much harder for Liverpool and I don't think they created much.

I think we'll go with this in our next match(es) against Liverpool.

Yep. Amazing what a back four can do.

Hope that missed penalty does not end up costing us the league. They will beat nearly everyone at Anfield and are a real threat make no mistake.
Me, too, but the home game against them should sort that out. Don’t beat the best at home, don’t deserve to win the League!

Ok try this. You play your best 11 v a rival fucking team.

The question is what is the best 11 Bill?

He picks a side to do a job and but for a shit penalty yesterday we win the game comfortably.

It won’t. Anyway, they might have equalised, if he’d scored it. They might have got 2 and won it!
One of the prime reasons I love football, is that nobody has the first clue about what might happen, ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.