Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I can't believe the amount of flak Mahrez is getting. I honestly think he played quite well. The game was very tense and both sides were afraid to make mistakes. Mahrez is our only player who had shots on target!!! Yes he missed the Penalty but it could have happened to Jesus or anyone else. Mahrez will come good but we need to have his back. Support him now cause I am sure he feels terrible for the miss! It's so easy for some on here to just start saying things like Mahrez needs to be dropped, Mahrez was a bad signing!! WTF!!!

He will come good and become a very important player for us and many of you here will eat their words!

Overall the game was tight and I am very happy with the draw. In all honestly it was going to be harsh for any side to win it over one goal cause Even Liverpool did not have a single decent shot on target which means our defence was excellent!! Sterling and Mahrez tried everything but the game was very tight! So for all those who are saying 2 points dropped, I would say 1 point gained at the KOP!!!

And lay off Mahrez and start supporting your players in the good times and the bad times. It was actually Pep who told Mahrez to take it so Pep made the decision.
Top post

'Klopp: Liverpool need a break'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11518387
Have you ever heard so much bollocks.
We're talking about the champions elect here but they are complaining about games already.
Somehow I don't think they have the desire and drive to win trophies.
I hope sky and the rest of the Scouse cock sucking media realise this.

And that's precisely why they won't win anything again this season,last season the emphasis was on the CL,they got to the final,then were hammered,this season the league is the so called priority,well that's over now as well after yesterday.

As chuckle said in commentary,they play at 100mph,and if they are slowed down they don't have a clue what to do,we slowed them down after the first 20 mins or so,and as we all know had a golden opportunity to win it,but it's us who are more than happy with a point from yesterday anyway I would say,after sleeping on it.

Slowing them down is the key,Chelsea done it twice recently,Napoli did,and so have we yesterday,so 4 games on the bounce,others will learn from seeing that yesterday as well

Oh, and apparently, again as my Liverpool mate rants, it's Campionis not Championis.

They haven't sung it for 30 years!

Sign-on, Sign-on and Steve Gerrard songs, apparently it's jealousy why we sing about them, whether we play them or not!

They sang it in 2014.

Yesterday's game felt like you had bought a lottery ticket with a first prize of £10,000. At the end of the game, you won £3,333 as a 2nd prize. Although it is not as good as £10k, it is still better than third prize of nothing.

People are still moaning about Pep, fair enough but i am just glad he found a way to nullify the only tactics that worked against his teams. I think this will help the team greatly in champions league this year.

Not only that, i also think Pep will be determined to go one better from last year and the only way he can do it is by going unbeaten so looking forward to the rest of the reason. Gutted that we got an international break now.

That was just what we needed. We outplayed the dippers comprehensively after the first 10 minutes or so. After what happened last season we really needed that kind of disciplined controlled performance. Laporte and Stones were faultless and even Mendy was disciplined and kept to a game plan. Top of the league, achieved without our most influential players and three of the toughest away games already under our belt. It’s looking very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.