Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

The skill move by Jesus when he took out 2 dippers in the box was immense. That is the skill and talent at his disposal. It is time he unleashed it on the premiership. That is the Jesus we all want week in week out and we will reap the rewards

Thought he did well when he came on today.

Same player was best n the country by a mile a couple of seasons ago and is wonderfully gifted. You have attributed 3 negatives to him that are premature and unfair. If people start jumping on that bandwagon, influenced today by one penalty miss, then it isn't going to help him settle.
Well said! - You're a good team mate Gabriel, I just wish you'd taken the penalty instead...

Did the scousers have any shots on target ? Looked like we completely nullified them you could say it was nearly a perfect game bar not getting the win...

I’m happy with that...pen miss aside.

Only one team in that and bernado was Brilliant as was the defence bar the nervy start. Blueprint for other sides going to Anfield... let “them” try and play and be structured... kudos to Pep.. he’s learnt!

That result means sooo much more to us than them.

The skill move by Jesus when he took out 2 dippers in the box was immense. That is the skill and talent at his disposal. It is time he unleashed it on the premiership. That is the Jesus we all want week in week out and we will reap the rewards

Yet some plum in the matchday thread said he did nothing. Thankfully for me the thread was locked before I could call him a plum. The plum.

David would be my pick to take the penalty.

Jesus has a worse penalty record than Mahrez in the league with 2 missed out of 3.

Tonight’s game was however the mother of all penalties. A chance to win at anfield, three points over the next title rival, which made missing it all the more painful to take like a loss.

With Bernardo you could see glimpses of quality. I don't think you can say the same with Mahrez.

He's predictable and continually loses the ball.
Christ on a bike
POTY 2 seasons back ffs .
He is quality and one penalty miss doesn’t suddenly make him shit .
He will be a huge influence on retaining our PL this season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.