Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 10 Nov 2019.

1. Joycer

Joycer

A Liverpool fan and I will say yes it was a stone wall pen, and we got away with it, however I was just as surprised looking back at it to see Aguero completely stop (he could’ve scored). That was just as shocking.You can even see by Van Dijk (and even TAA) were a bit surprised it wasn’t given!!- and who knows what way the game would have gone if City go 1 up and playing well. It was a game changer but I’m convinced they will even themselves out over the season and although it’s fair to say that City have been on the wrong end of some really harsh ones, some of the comments on this thread is borderline delusional(conspiracy theorists!!). City are a fantastic team and on their day the best in the world by far...but lads?? get on with it...and whats with all the hatred? On a practical level and I don’t mind saying it straight up- your defence at the minute is bad and looks likely it could cost you against decent quality teams. It’s not near over and the majority of Scousers I know would feel the same.

2. jimharri

jimharri

You reckon things will even out over the season, yeah? Well;so far, we've had 4 nailed on penalties turned down. Rodri vs Spurs, Silva at Bournemouth, Kev at Palace and Bernardo last weekend. Therefore, I'm looking forward to a glut of soft, Liverpool-style penalties coming our way in the second half of the season.

3. Chris in London

Chris in London

If you don’t understand where the contempt comes from perhaps do more research.

rnblade, cheekybids and MCFCTrick like this.
  4. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

When do you change to the usual dipper biased rhetoric, shortly after which you get fucked off here ( correctly for being a WUM ) ?

Been there , got the tee shirt , and applauded the decision to bin the dipper posters .

rnblade, MCFCTrick and karen7 like this.
  5. jimharri

jimharri

As with all our, er, "visitors", he is and will be closely watched.

6. davek1808

davek1808

What's with the hatred? You've got to be taking the piss which obviously you are, if I could be arsed I could give you a list as long as you're criminal record probably is.

7. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

He'd be in denial , so no point . There aren't the " victims " by accident you know,

davek1808 likes this.
  8. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

And inevitably fucked off because they can't help themselves Jim.

They are not despised for nothing - they thoroughly deserve it.

9. Eoiyflem

Eoiyflem

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Look at that fucking northern Ireland penalty tonight and tell me VAR doesn't have an agenda against us. Fucking joke

10. jimharri

jimharri

If and when that happens, steps will be taken. I'm prepared to give him a chance. Who knows, he might actually turn out okay. Which will make a pleasant change for our red dipper visitors.